Despite being highly preventable, heart disease remains the #1 killer of men and women in the U.S. and worldwide. Your heart matters and through your partnership with Dr. Kohli, you can have control over your heart health and your longevity.
Fewer patients, better care. Dr. Kohli limits the number of patients who are a part of her practice. As a result, she can offer each of these patients premium care with personalized attention without rushing through the visit. Why is this important? Because you don't always get multiple chances at great health.
Not all cardiologists are created equal!
Option #1: CONCIERGE PLAN With our monthly membership fee, you get 24/7 unlimited access to a physician, home visits*, same-day appointments, extended office visits, personalized attention, nutrition and fitness counseling and evaluation to not only treat heart disease, but to prevent it. Call for pricing.
Option #2: INSURANCE PLAN
Don't want to pay the fee? No problem...we also accept all major insurance plans for traditional visits.
Option #3: DIRECT PAY PLAN
Great option if you don't have insurance or have a high-deductible plan. A one-hour comprehensive consultation with Dr. Kohli is only $275 and follow-up visits are only $125.
World class heart care... right in the heart of Cherry Creek!
*additional fees may apply
Concierge Plan Includes:
1. Three annual wellness consultations with Dr. Kohli with unlimited sick visits*.
2. Home visits made by Dr. Kohli, as needed.
3. Electrocardiograms at each visit.
4. Medication Management to reduce risk of heart disease.
5. Bi-annual visits with a dietician.
6. Dr. Kohli advocating and communicating with other specialists to coordinate your care.
*billed to insurance
1) Patient Advocacy: Having Dr. Kohli as your personal advocate if you're ever in the hospital, need to see a specialist or need to access her extensive network of contacts for your care.
2) Second Opinions: Not sure you have the correct diagnosis? Dr. Kohli, who has four active board-certifications, provides expert second opinions, all over the country.
Dr. Payal Kohli's Education and Credentials
Medical School: Harvard Medical School, magna cum laude
Residency in Internal Medicine: Harvard Medical School, Brigham & Women's Hospital
Fellowship in Cardiovascular Clinical Research: Harvard Medical School, TIMI Study Group
Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease: University of California San Francisco (UCSF)
Fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease Prevention: University of California San Francisco (UCSF)
Fellowship in Echocardiography: University of California San Francisco (UCSF)
Active Board Certifications: Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology
9News/9Health On-Air Medical Expert
Nearly all major insurance plans accepted for office visits
Membership fees (if choosing concierge plan) not covered by insurance